ROSS FLOW CENTER PIN REELS
Two years of design and development has gone into the design for the Flow Centerpin - a modern rendition of the centerpin reel. This reel is SMOOTH! Precision machining, high quality bearings and a perfect balance result in a spool that spins effortlessly and without interruption. Whether you are looking for the perfect drag free drift, or the ability to quickly reel in line, the ultra smooth rotation of the spool will make it effortless. The FLOW also has a revolutionary centerpin quick release locking spool, a smooth moving on/off cam lever switch to engage and fully disengage the drag clicker and a unique symmetrical spool design that eliminates the need for re-spooling line when converting the reel from left-hand to right-hand retrieve. Add in water shedding grooves on the spool edge to help fight big, fast running fish and you have the industry's most advanced centerpin reel, the likes of which have never been seen before! This reel has only been available a short time and it is quickly becoming a legend.
• 6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy frame & spool
• Drag-Delrin 500AF with impregnated Teflon-polymer that is durable, heat resistant, self-lubricating and maintenance free
• Revolutionary quick release spool design with 2 Precision ball bearings
• On/off cam lever switch to engage and fully disengage the drag clicker
• Tapered spool design to promote the smooth release of line
• Symmetrical spool, eliminates the need for re-spooling line when converting the reel from left-hand to right-hand retrieve
• Removable handle plate
• Water shedding grooves on spool edge
• Spool width: 0.8" Diameter: 4.5" Weight: 8.8oz
• Line capacity: 300yds#8 mono + 100yds#20 backing -or- 300yds#12 mono + 50yds#20 backing
Not the reel you are looking for? We have more & some on sale! - click the Centerpin Reels category (top left) to order!